Correspondence and papers of the late Mr H.G. Gregory, Cold Arbour House, Buckley, relating mainly to the history of the aerated water and bottle-making industry, and Buckley industries (with photographs, including steam engine at Standard Brick Works, c.1930, and Great Central Railway locomotive, c.1907).
H.G. GREGORY, PAPERS
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/333
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/333
- Dates of Creationc1907-c1930
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 bundles
Scope and Content
Records deposited on indefinite loan by the executors of Mr J. Bentley, 25th July 1972.
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).
Other Finding Aids
Hard copies of the catalogue are available at Flintshire Record Office.
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright regulations apply.
Usual Copyright restrictions apply.
Accruals are not expected.