Have received the King's warrant concerning the horse. In error concerning Mr Ralph Hughes. Never charged with a horse but "in two Corslelts". Asks for instructions concerning powder in Flint and Hawarden. Addressed from Wrexham.
Copy Letter: Commissioners of Array (David Pennant, Richard Grousvenor, John Lloyd, Peeter Griffith) to Sir Thomas Hanmer
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/271/52
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/271/52
- Dates of Creation04 Oct 1642
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).