Request to disperse "and cause to be read in the severall Townes, Marquets & Parishes", his first and second messages to Parliament and "Our Message of the 28th of Aprill". York, 7th May 1642.
Autograph Letter: Charles I to Sheriff of Flintshire
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/271/27
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/271/27
- Dates of Creation07 May 1642
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).