Both items in this collection are missing.
FOX, WILLIAMS, FOSTER & CO., RECORDS
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/544
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/544
- Dates of Creation1828-1850
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Fox, Williams, Foster & Co. of 68, Upper Thames Street, London, were a firm of copper merchants. In 1924, they merged with Vivian & Sons Ltd. and Pascoe Grenfell & Sons to form British Copper Manufacturers Ltd. In 1928, this company was taken over by I.C.I.
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).
Records deposited on loan, on 31st May 1977.