Records relating to a motor car accident in Cilcain, between Thomas Owen Jones (plaintiff) and George Malcolm Charsley (defendant), on 15th September 1936. Also, sale particulars of the Cilcen Estate, 1931.
MOTOR CAR ACCIDENT IN CILCAIN, RECORDS
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/841
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/841
- Dates of Creation1931-1936
- Physical Description7 items
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).
Records deposited as a gift on 18th July 1984 (AN 1973).