With a printed list of witnesses who saw it.
Engraving of the Supposed 'Serpent' found in the Heart of Sir John Pennant, gent, in 1637
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/955/1/37
- Alternative Id.GB 208 Between pp.46 & 47.
- Dates of Creation[17th cent]
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).