Briefs, copy bill and other papers in Chancery suit of Thomas Hewitt of Hook House, co. Chester, esq. v. Sir John Macartney, Baronet, John Anderson of Cork, Daniel Bell and James Connelly. Concerning coal mines in Northop and Wepre, co. Flint. Includes accounts concerning collieries, repair of railroad, Greenfield Lodge, Northop House, and farms.
Papers re: Coal Mines in Northop and Wepre
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/225/1
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/225/1
- Dates of Creation1800-1809
- Physical Description2 bundles
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).