Account roll of Thomas, Lord Stanley, Earl of Derby, for his properties in Molesdale and Hawarden for the year ending Michaelmas, 1477, comprising the account of Robert Lloid, Receiver for Molesdale, showing arrears, rents and farm-rents (including corn and fulling mills) totalling £275-1s-5d, of which sum £237-16s-2d is allowed him for payments to various persons, list of debtors, brief account of John Browne, shepherd, at Saltney and a a statement of the proceeds of sales of sheep and pigs and fleeces and skins at Hawarden. Also includes Sotheby's catalogue of where this item was purchased.
Account Roll of Thomas, Lord Stanley
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/426/1
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/426/1
- Dates of Creation1477-c1974
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).