With autograph note by Henry Taylor of Flint that they were sent to his wife by Mrs Albert Babcock of Providence, whom they had met on a trip to Holland and whose brother Mr Johnson was connected with the Flint textile industry.
Collection of Postcards of Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.A.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/340/8/4
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/340/44
- Dates of Creation1920
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).