Niece of Richard Lewis, better known as Dic Penderyn, a Welsh labourer and coal miner who lived in Merthyr Tydfil and who was involved with the 'Merthyr Rising' of 3rd June 1831.
PASSPORT OF MISS KATHLEEN UNA LEWIS
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/1066
- Dates of Creation1914
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description16 items
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).
Schedule of records deposited on indefinite loan, 13th February 1990.