Plan of the ancient turnpike roads and intended diversions or alterations of the same in the Flint, Holywell and Mostyn districts. Surveyor: Isaac Taylor, Coleshill Cottage. Scale: 4":1 mile. Size: 60" x 40". Includes modern copies of the plan and book of reference.
Plan of the Ancient Turnpike Roads in Flint, Holywell and Mostyn Districts, co. Flint
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/223/149
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/223/149
- Dates of Creation24 Nov 1832
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).