Certificate issued by the St John's Ambulance Association, to Edward Jones, who had attended a course of instruction at the North Wales Collieries Centre, and was qualified to 'render first aid to the injured'. Dated June 1888. Contains signatures of R. Cunliffe, President of Centre; David Edwards, Surgeon Instructor; G.A. [Mutton], Surgeon Examiner; and H.W. Harrop, Local Hon. Secretary.
St John's Ambulance Association Certificate
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/1628/1
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/1628/1
- Dates of CreationJun 1888
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).