Mertyn estate in Whitford (including Mertyn Mill), Caerwys, Ysceifiog (including Plas Captain), Llandyrnog and Wrexham, with some estate accounts, details of customary rents and duties, etc.
Rental of Properties of Rev. John Foulkes (Vicar of Whitford, 1765-1811)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/1192/1
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/1192/1
- Dates of Creation1772-1811
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).