Correspondence of the secretary of the North Wales branches of the above union (later the North Wales Branch of the Lancashire and Cheshire Enginemen's Federation), concerning winding enginemen, powermen, stokers, fanmen, etc., employed in each colliery.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/1118/1
- Dates of Creation1947-1952
- Physical Description8 files
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).