For use as recreation and assembly hut, and plans of proposed re-erection at Hawkesbury.
Correspondence and Papers re: Purchase of Salvation Army (Red Shield) Hut, Sealand
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/434/12/7/5
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/434/124
- Dates of Creation1946-1947
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).