Edward Robert of Liverpool, nephew of Captain W. Peers of Connah's Quay, worked on the City boats of The Ellerman lines, and later the P&O line. Prior to retirement, he was shoremaster at Liverpool.
EDWARD ROBERTS MSS
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/1203
- Dates of Creation19th Century -20th Century
- Physical Description3 items
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).
Records deposited as a gift, 12th July 1993 (AN 2870).