This collection contains a print from an oil-painting of an artist's impression of a timber-framed 'barrack type' building (workman's hut) at Caergwrle Castle, as it would have looked in 1283.
'BARRACK HOUSE', CAERGWRLE CASTLE, RECORDS
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/1635
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/1635
- Dates of Creation2008
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Arranged at item level only.
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).
Conditions Governing Use
Dafydd Humphreys - not to be copied.
All records received at Flintshire Record Office have been retained.