Correspondence to Ralph Griffith, Solicitor, Chester, re: a dispute over mining rights on Mold Mountain.
MINING RIGHTS ON MOLD MOUNTAIN - CASE OF GROSVENOR, BART. V. SWYMMER, ESQ.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/1674
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/1674
- Dates of Creation1756-1765
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 files
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).
Other Finding Aids
Hard copy of the catalogue is available in the searchroom at Flintshire Record Office.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright restrictions apply.
Deposited at Somerset Record Office by Messrs Baker and Duke, Solicitors Apr 1990 with permission to transfer to Flintshire Record Office. Transferred from Somerset Record Office to Flintshire Record Office 12 Feb 2010