The Gwalia Shirt Co. was established on the site of the former Newton Lyon copper works, which closed in 1901. The shirt factory operated until its closure following a disastrous fire in the 1950s. These records were found in one of the buildings in 1977.
GWALIA SHIRT CO., GREENFIELD
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/550
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/550
- Dates of Creation1928-1941
- Physical Description5 items
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).
Records deposited as a gift, on 28th July 1977.