1. Robert Davies of Llanerch, co. Denbigh, esq. and Thomas Hughes of Halkin, co. Flint, esq.
2. Samuel Mostyn of Caulcot, co. Flint, esq. and John Ellis Mostyn of Caulcot, esq. his nephew.
3. Robert Baxter and Richard Platt, both of Chester, gentlemen.
4. William Mostyn of Bryngwyn, co. Montgomery, esq. and John Lloyd of Havodynos, co. Denbigh, esq.
5. William Price of Rhiwlas, co. Merioneth, esq. and Ellis Yonge of Acton, co. Denbigh, esq.
6. Robert Wynne of Plasnewydd, co. Denbigh, esq. and Margaret Wynne, spinster, one of his daughters.
#2 convey to #3, #4 and #5 upon trusts (specified), capital messuage and demesne lands (named) in Holywell, messuages called Ty Draw, Tythin y Plum, Pen y ffordd, Dyffryn Caulcot, Bryn y ffynnon, Brynford Issa, Stanford, Tythin Pella, the Bull in Well Street, 4 houses in Pen y Ball Street, all in Holywell, messuages called Rhyd y David, Tythin Rhose, Bryn Cloddia in Ysceifiog, messuages called Nantgwillim, Bryn y Ffynnon in Tremeirchion, messuages called Rhos y Pwll dy, Pen y Waen, Ty Coch, Ty Pen y fforth in Caerwys with lands (named) and other cottages and crofts in the aforesaid parishes, all in co. Flint. Consideration: the intended marriage of John Ellis Mostyn and Margaret Wynne and per portion of £2,000.