Arranged into series: deeds relating to Flintshire, Denbighshire, and Shropshire.
ST. ASAPH DIOCESAN DEEDS AND PAPERS
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/748
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/748
- Dates of Creation1685-1886
- Physical Description21 items
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).
Records deposited on indefinite loan by Merseyside County Archivist, County Museums Department, William Brown Street, Liverpool, L3 8EN, on 12th October 1981 (AN 1757).