Copy of a survey made by Captain Grenville Collins, Hydrographer to the King, in 1684. Shows the Dee Estuary with landmarks, such as Flint Castle; Saltney Marsh; Chester, Shotwick; and Mostyn Hall, depicted.
Copy of a Survey of the Dee Estuary by Captain Grenville Collins, 1684
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/1631/1
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/1631/1
- Dates of Creation20th cent
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).