Concerning one Lewis who had applied for a job as a grocery assistant; asks for 'Christian Age' and 'Hymnau Ann Griffiths'; offers to let them have some thick flannel-lined jackets cheaply.
Letter from L. Hammond (Newmarket, near Rhyl) to her 'Dear Cousins' (Mr & Mrs Thomas)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/1165/2/1/2
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/1165/27
- Dates of Creation12 Dec 1879
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).