Marriage certificate of Piers Pennant, son and heir apparent of David Pennant of Bughton, co. Flint, esq., and Catherin Davies, daughter of Robert Davies of Gwesaney, co. Flint, esq., who were married at Gwesaney before Raph Hughes, esq., justice of the peaces, the banns having been previously published in the market place of Caerwys, 3rd September 1656. Witnesses: Ken. Eyton, George Hope, Peter Griffith, Tho. Salusbury, Hugh Pennant, Fra. Manley.
Marriage 'Certificate' of Piers Pennant and Catherin Davies
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/955/1/12
- Alternative Id.GB 208 Facing page 11.
- Dates of Creation1656
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).