This company, incorporated by an Act of 1875, was formed to drain mines in Halkyn, Cilcain, Northop and Mold, by means of drainage tunnels. It acquired the Halkyn Deep Level, begun in 1818 at 200ft O.D. at Nant y Flint. In 1913 the company obtained an Act to extend the Milwr Tunnel into their drainage area.
HALKYN DISTRICT MINES DRAINAGE COMPANY
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/186/2
- Dates of Creation1875-1920
- Physical Description15 items
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).