The Rhyl & Country Club was a club for local business and professional men, which originally had its premises in Market Street and later moved to Morley Road. The first surviving minute book starts in 1899, but refers to an earlier volume.
RHYL & COUNTRY CLUB RECORDS
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/1126
- Dates of Creation1899-1913
- Physical Description9 items
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).
Records deposited on loan per Rhyl Branch Library, 11th September 1991 (AN 2678).