Interrogatories and answers of witnesses in a case heard by the Court in the Marches between John Powell, an infant, and John Conwey, esq., relating to properties in Brynpolyn and Kilowen, co. Flint. Heraldic seal appended.
Court Case, John Powell v. John Conwey
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/227/1
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/227/1
- Dates of Creation1615
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).