Copy of 'The River Dee, 1771, from the Sea to Parkgate, from a Map by R.P. Burdett, 1771. From Parkgate to Chester from a Survey, by Thomas Boydell, made for the River Dee Company, 1770-1771.' Landmarks such as Point of Air; Flint; 'Leach' Hall; Chester; Neston; and Hoyle Lake are depicted.
Copy of a Survey of the River Dee, by R.P. Burdett and Thomas Boydell, 1771
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/1631/3
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/1631/3
- Dates of Creation20th cent
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).