W.H. Evans & Sons undertook printing for organisations or events in Flintshire, Denbighshire and the Welsh borders (besides, Chester area), producing publications such as the 'Chester Year Book and Almanack', started in 1847 with sections for Wrexham, Mold and Buckley, and the 'Great Fête at Hawarden Castle' souvenir brochure, 1894.
W.H. EVANS & SONS, LTD., PRINTERS, COMMEMORATIVE BROCHURE (1840-1990)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/1097
- Dates of Creation1970-1990
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).
Records deposited as a gift by W.H. Evans & Sons Ltd. printers, Sealand Road Trading Estate, Chester, CH1 4NS on 24th January 1991 (AN 2608).