This collection contains a certificate issued by the St John's Ambulance Association, to Edward Jones, who had attended a course of instruction at the North Wales Collieries Centre, and was qualified to 'render first aid to the injured'. Dated June 1888.
ST. JOHN'S AMBULANCE ASSOCIATION, RECORDS
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/1628
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/1628
- Dates of Creation1888
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).