Papers of the Douglas family of Holywell, including records of shares in Holywell Lead Mine.
DOUGLAS OF HOLYWELL, FAMILY PAPERS
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/231
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/231
- Dates of Creation1809-1846
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 items
Scope and Content
D/DM/231 is not subdivided into series.
Conditions Governing Access
Deposited by Messrs Ticehurst, Wyatt & Co. Solicitors, 22 Rodney Road, Cheltenham, per Gloucestershire Record Office in 1968.
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).
Other Finding Aids
A hard copy of the catalogue is available at Flintshire Record Office.
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright regulations apply
All records have been retained
Accruals are not expected