The Investiture of the Prince of Wales is the ceremony marking the formal creation of the title of Prince of Wales, similar to a coronation. Prince Charles was created Prince of Wales and Earl of Chester by Letters Patent on 26 July 1958, but his actual investiture took place on 1st July 1969.
'CROESO 69' - PUBLICATION TO MARK THE INVESTITURE OF THE PRINCE OF WALES
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/1002
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/1002
- Dates of Creation1969
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).
Records deposited on indefinite loan, 16th March 1988.