MS history of Llanasa Church, Flintshire.
HISTORY OF LLANASA CHURCH
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/237
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/237
- Dates of Creation1937
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Deposited at Flintshire Record Office on 25th April 1968.
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).
Other Finding Aids
Hard copies of the catalogue are available at Flintshire Record Office and the National Register of Archives.
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright regulations apply.
Usual Copyright restrictions apply.
All records deposited at Flintshire Record Office have been retained.
Accruals are not expected