This collection contains sale particulars of the Holywell Estate, 1919; and a conveyance between Miss Mary Mostyn and others, and Thomas Waterhouse Esq. of the Old Bowling Green and Foundry at Bryncelyn, Holywell,16 Jan 1920. These records were deposited at Flintshire Record Office in August 2008 as Accession Number AN 4189.
HOLYWELL ESTATE, PAPERS
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/1641
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/1641
- Dates of Creation1919-1920
- Physical Description3 items
Scope and Content
This collection has been arranged at item level only.
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).
All records received at Flintshire Record Office have been retained.