This collection contains a copy of an article re: North Wales Carriage & Wagon Co.; a photograph of a builder's plate from the North Wales Carriage & Wagon Co.; and photographs of streets and houses in Queensferry.
NORTH WALES CARRIAGE AND WAGON CO., RECORDS
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 208 D-DM/1681
- Alternative Id.GB 208 D/DM/1681
- Dates of Creationc2000-2009
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description13 photographs, 1 item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The North Wales Carriage & Wagon Co. was based at Padeswood, near Mold, Flintshire. It was formed in 1878 from a company previously established by James Hutchinson, a carriage and wagon builder.
Please order documents using the alternative reference number (where provided).
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright restrictions apply.
All records deposited at Flintshire Record Office have been retained.