The collection includes information about Witley Court and Gardens, the 1938 auction catalogue and various correspondence regarding the statuary. These items include:
- Bronze lions on front entrance gates
- Pair of animals and child on top of SW terrace steps (Lion Steps)
- Pair of lions on Lion Terrace (SE, rear of Manor)
- Statue in Conservatory by pond - woman and youth, with plinth (Lion Terrace). This was probably produced in Italy around 1830 and subsequently purchased from a sale room by the Dudleys of Whitley Court while they were on a tour of Italy in the 1880s. The plinth was probably carved separately by James Forsyth at Witley Court, to bring the statue to a height suitable for the apse of the Winter Garden, about 14 feet high. The floral swags are identical to those found on carvings at Witley. The statue is made of Carrera marble, while the plinth is carved from Portland stone.
- Pair of marble vases (Front Entrance Door)