Miscellaneous manuscript notes, cards and letters (May-July 1918, nd); Certificate (August 1917); Leather and cloth wallets (nd); Pass book (1915-1918); Notebook containing dried flowers (nd) 13 postcards (May-August 1918, nd).
Walter Belke papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 Liddle Collection GE 06
- Dates of Creation1915-1918
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description1 file; manuscript, postcards, and printed material. Includes leather and cloth wallets and dried flowers.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Walter Belke, born in Dresden in 1894, was a Musketier, No. 91 Regiment.
Conditions Governing Access
Access is unrestricted.
The papers were placed in the Collection per the Reverend M.C. Gowdey. See Research Correspondence File.
Other Finding Aids
German catalogue (hard copy) http://www.leeds.ac.uk/library/spcoll/liddle/index.htm
Alternative Form Available