- MS 287/12/1-8;D Letters (8) to Frederick George Jackson written at Elmwood, mys flora, 19 October 1894 to 28 November 1896 [Concerned largely with the health, food and welfare of the men and dogs of the Jackson-Harmsworth Arctic Expedition] holograph
- MS 100/59/1-8;D Letters (6) and postcards (2) to Hugh Robert Mill, 1900 to 1911 [Mainly written during the British National Antarctic Expedition, 1901-1904] 8 leaves, holograph
- MS 356/66;D Letter to Robert Neal Rudmose Brown, Cape Colony, 13 December 1906 [Thanks for gift of Brown's Antarctic publications] 1 leaf, holograph
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 15 Reginald Koettlitz/Correspondence
- Dates of Creation1894-1911
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical DescriptionCirca 15 letters and 2 postcards
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The correspondence comprises of letters written during both the Arctic and Antarctic expeditions on which Koettlitz served.
The correspondence is arranged alphabetically by recipient.