The sluice controls the Great Ouse river system along with other river systems which converge at Denver. The new cut was made during 1960-61 as a flood relief channel.
"Fens, Denver sluice, new cut off river"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3132 RHSC-04-048
- Dates of CreationAugust 1991
- Physical Description1 35mm slide
- Digital Materials
Scope and Content
Higher resolution copies of this image can be made available, subject to a charge. Please see www.millsarchive.org/high-resolution-images for details. Alternatively, a higher resolution copy can be viewed for free at the Mills Archive; please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.