Two letters to Mrs. Bennett of Hoxton from Mary Richardson and Robert Hornin Grahamstown, Natal, 1844 and 1856.
Letters of Mrs. Bennett
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.afr.r.251
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Afr. r. 251
- Dates of Creation1844, 1856
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description2 ff.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
No biographical information on Mrs. Bennett is available, though both correspondents refer to her as sister.
The slides were originally catalogued as a book with shelfmark 722.11 s. 12.
Conditions Governing Access
Bodleian reader's ticket required.
Collection level description created by Paul Davidson, Bodleian Library ofCommonwealth and African Studies at Rhodes House.
Other Finding Aids
A handlist for the collection is available in the library reading room.
Conditions Governing Use
No reproduction or publication of papers without permission. Contact thelibrary in the first instance.