- Mass meeting at Linthouse, 9/6/1972;
- Shop Stewards meeting in Linthouse, 10/7/1972;
- Mass meeting, 10/7/1972;
- Report on 'Govan Agreement and Clydebank bonus', Jimmy McCrindle, Jimmy Airlie, Benny Biggins, John Donnelly and Jimmy Reid reflect on the controversy, 16/8/1972.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact the duty archivist to apply for permission to view this material.