- Mass meeting at Clydebank continued, 1/10/1971;
- Report back on meeting with Sir John Davies MP to the Full Shop Stewards committee, 6/10/1971;
- Mass meeting at Linthouse, where Jimmy Airlie repudiates Davies's 'blackmail' attempt, 8/10/1971;
- Report back to the Joint Shop Stewards co-ordinating committee on 'North British Hotel meeting' in Glasgow, 11/10/1971.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Please contact the duty archivist to apply for permission to view this material.