A set of annual reports published by the Civil Service Commission. Each report includes:
- list of membership;
- chair person's report;
- breakdown of posts/positions by Board and Department.
The series also contains a file containing papers relating to the composition of the 1986 Civil Service Commission Annual Report, with some later material:
- breakdown of Government employees 1981-1986, draft version of table that appears in the 1986 annual report;
- letter from the Government Officers Association to the Civil Service Commission regarding subsistence allowance, Dec 1992;
- letter from the Civil Service Commission to the Information Systems Division regarding trainee analysts and programmers, Oct 1991;
- correspondence regarding the intention to repeal the necessity for Tynwald Boards and Departments to submit Annual Reports to Tynwald, Feb 1987;
- press cuttings [copy] regarding low moral throughout the Civil Service, with related correspondence 1986;
- extract from Civil Service Commission minutes, regarding Annual Reports, 1986, with related correspondence and a draft copy of the 1986 report.