Minutes, 1973-80; contributions' register, 1961-79.
National Graphical Association. Edwards the Printers Chapel. Coventry
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb152-mss.39/i
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 152 MSS.39/I
- Dates of Creation1961-1980
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description[ not recorded ]
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Edwards the Printers went out of business in the early 1980s and after abortive attempts to set up a producer co-operative the premises were taken over by the Allesley Press. The NGA chapel apparently began as a Typographical Association chapel.
Conditions Governing Access
Access : Open
The records were delivered by J. Goodman in December, 1986. They have been given to the Centre.