Two traditional Chinese marriage certificates submitted in the 1950's to the Immigration Department Federation of Malaya in support of applications for entry permits from China. One of the certificates is torn in half.
Chinese marriage certificates
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MS 380787
- Dates of Creationc.1950-1959
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialChinese
- Physical Description2 certificates
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
One certificate is too fragile to be produced, the other may be produced at the archivist's discretion.
These certificates were presented by Mr Russell Jones.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
One certificate is extremely fragile.