During his period as an industrial journalist for the 'Socialist Worker', 1972-1978, Flynn worked closely with activists from the Glasgow branch of the Transport and General Workers Union and with Tom Woolf and John Pickering, both of them W H Thomson solicitors covering lawsuits against Central Asbestos in Bermondsey, London, and Acre Mill in Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire (the latter not much documented here).
Asbestos in the United Kingdom
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 249 FLYNN/3
- Dates of Creation1953-2005
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description4 folders
Scope and Content
Some contents are restricted.
Created by Emma Robertson. Date: 11/November/2015
Revised by Anna-K Mayer, 2 December 2015