Holograph manuscript of Alexander Huish's 'Lectures upon the Lord's Prayer', 1622-5 (published, London, 1626), with some alterations in the text, a few passages crossed out, and the following items not included in the published text:
- 'An elegie upon the death of the intended patron [Arthur Lake, Bishop of Bath and Wells] of this booke, who deceased the 4th of May 1626'
- dedications to Arthur Lake, and to the Warden, Fellows and students of Wadham College, Oxford
- a Latin colophon by Huish
- note by Thomas James that the lectures are 'consonant to the faith...of ye Church of England', 24 April 1626
- imprimaturs of John Prideaux, Vice-Chancellor of Oxford University, and John Harris.