Comprises deeds relating to Dyffryn Farm, 1705-1825.
Dyffryn Farm Deeds
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb222-bmssdyff
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 222 BMSS DYFF
- Dates of Creation1705 July 31 - 1825 Jan 27
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description10 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Dyffryn farm was situated in the parish of Eglwys-bach in Denbighshire. Property was held by the Ellis family including Thomas Ellis, a curate at Holyhead from 1737-1759 and a close friend of the Morris brothers of Anglesey.
Material is arranged in chronological order and incorporated into the General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts .
Conditions Governing Access
Open to all users
Description compiled by Anne Lenaghan, July 2002.
Other Finding Aids
Item level word-processed list is available at the Archives Department, University of Wales, Bangor. Reference numbers: General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts: 13749-13758
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright conditions apply. Reprographics are made at the discretion of the Archivist.