Letters from Albert Aylward, a Canadian musician and active member of the international Whitman circle, who was in contact with the Bains, the Traubels, Feinberg, English Whitmanites and others. His letters contain interesting references to individual Whitman enthusiasts, the avid collecting of Whitmaniana going on at the time, and his opinions of other collectors; they have therefore been listed individually.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng 1186/5/27
- Dates of Creation1954-1957
- Physical Description13 pieces.