Letters from the socialist and writer, Katharine Glasier, who was a good friend of Wallace. The widow of John Bruce Glasier, she frequently signs herself "Katharine o'the Bruce and Glen", the latter being her son, who appears to have died sometime between 1926 and 1928. She refers to Minnie as "Uncle Wallace's Minnie". Two of the letters were written whilst she was "on tour": Glasier undertook many lecture tours as part of her work for the socialist movement.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 Eng 1186/5/6
- Dates of Creation1926-1932
- Physical Description4 pieces.